- Make A TV Date- Dating in the Dark on a Tuesday on Living strangely gets us in the mood- for a good chat about relationships at the very least!
- Send lots of little texts to each other in the day- 4 words and a symbol can say a lot!
- Clear up all the washing up early so your spouse can really enjoy/ get on with their work from home.
- Look at other people's blogs together- one of our followers has some amazing arty/erotic photos.
- Buy and steam and butter in-season asparagus- surprise your partner with an unexpected treat!
- When your partner is late, got caught in traffic, has work at a time you thought they were free- surprise them with your patience!
- Be interested in their day- remember where they said they were going/meetings they would be having and show you are genuinely interested.
- Give specific praise compliment them in a very 'ungeneral' way- I will quote 2 of Jim's texts this week: Monday- "Thank u for listening last night. Sorry that i am so complicated xx have a wonderful day in ur sexy shorts" Today -" You looked really hot this morning. Have a wonderful day and i am so pleased u had a different Monday".
Wednesday, 6 July 2011
Simple pleasures in a busy week!
It's a busy week- as always! Jim has gone to bed early with ear ache and is finding Line Managing hypochondriacs a challenge (+21 separate episodes illness in less than 12 months..some ladies let the side down lol!)- I thought I would try and write the romantic things that are still possible in a busy week when one of you is ill!!